Cold Brew Coffee
What is Cold Brew Coffee?
Our Cold Brew Coffee is a coarse very coarse grind to help you make the perfect cup. Cold Brew Coffee differs from standard Iced Coffee in that your not pouring hot coffee over ice to cool it down. The process to make Cold Brew Coffee actually happens at room temperature, then the coffee is allowed to sit in the refrigerator to cool.
So how do you make Cold Brew Coffee?
We recommend starting with 3/4 cup of our coarse grind Cold Brew Coffee to 4 cups of water. You can brew the coffee in a french press or even in a bowl or other container you have at home.
If using a French Press follow these steps:
- Pour 3/4 cups of Cold Brew Coffee into the French Press
- Add 4 cups of cold or room temperature water
- Gently stir to mix the water and coffee
- Allow to sit for 14-18 hours at room temperature
- Press the strained coffee into a sealed container for storage
- Put the coffee into the refrigerator to cool down, and enjoy!
- Cold Brew Coffee will keep for up to 2 weeks in a sealed container when stored in the refrigerator.
No French Press? No problem. You an make great tasting cold brew in any sealed container. Simply follow the steps above and use a standard coffee filter to separate the grounds from the coffee. That's it!
If your first batch of Cold Brew Coffee is a little too strong for your liking, you can simply dilute with cold water.